OK! OK! We can’t live off of dessert alone, although I know we would love to. Turning vegan has also opened doors to lots of other foods – delicious, satisfying, and nourishing foods. I’m not a gourmet cook, but I do LOVE to eat and I want to prepare delicious yet easy meals for me and my family. Are you saying I want my cake and to eat it too? Yep, but I’m doin’ it!
Enjoy and post a comment to let me know what you think!
- Blueberry Muffins (Vegan and Gluten Free)
- Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Heather’s Maple Squash Muffins
- Pumpkin Muffins with Agave
- “Buttermilk” Scones
- Oatmeal Cinnamon Scones
- Pumpkin Flax Muffins 2
- Chocolate Banana Zucchini Bread
- Pumpkin Flax Muffins
- Yellow Squash Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Zucchini Muffins
- Pumpkin Donuts
- Greens with goodies
- Wild rice salad with pecans and cranberries
- The easiest black bean dip ever
- Grilled portobello mushrooms that taste like steak!
- Tomato Soup from our garden!
- Cooling Quinoa Summer Salad
- Artichoke, Mushroom, and Leek Crostini with Pesto – Gluten Free version!
- Summer Black Bean Burritos
- Lentil Stew
- Rice Soba Noodles with Tea Spice Veggies